Quiz-Quiz-Trade: Early Primary Reading (PreK-2) Australian Edition
Help your little ones acquire the basic skills they need to read using Quiz-Quiz-Trade. This interactive structure has students quizzing each other on a range of early reading skills. Students each receive a quiz card to quiz a partner. In the Syllables set, students clap or tap out the number of syllables they hear when they say the name of the item pictured on the card: al-li-ga-tor. Four syllables! There are sets for sounding out beginning sounds, middle sounds, and ending sounds. There’s a set on building CVC words. There’s a set for blending the sounds of the letters to read words: sh-ar-k. Using these 15 sets, students progress from simple skills to reading simple sentences to combining simple sentences. 232 pages.
- Repeated practice boosts basic reading skills!
- Transform pre-reading skills into an interactive game that students love!
- Quiz cards are also great for other engaging structures including Fan-N-Pick, Showdown, and RallyQuiz.
Quiz-Quiz-Trade is a student favourite! This Kagan Structure turns need-to-know reading curriculum into a fun and interactive quizzing game. The repeated practice boosts retention of the content.
Quiz-Quiz-Trade: Early Primary Reading
Includes quiz card sets on:
• Stomp Those Syllables!
• Tune Up Your Ears!
• Rhythm of Rhyming
• Bravo! Beginning Sounds
• Middle Sound Mania
• Encore! Ending Sounds
• Contraction Action
• Letters, Letters, Everywhere!
• Building CVC Words
• Blend It!
• Listen Up! Long Vowel Sounds
• I Can Read!
• Combining Simple Sentences
• Similar Meanings
• Subject & Predicate Noun, Verb & Adjective