Cooperative Learning & Little Ones Pre-K-2
The early years are a critical time in a student’s education. Students come to class with vastly different abilities and experiences, and we want them all to experience early success academically and socially.
Come learn the best Kagan Structures to engage all your little ones. Learn how to get your budding students to:
- follow directions,
- learn how to work in teams,
- know how to share and take turns,
- develop skills to communicate effectively,
- learn how to think critically, and of course,
- know how to master the content and skills to succeed in school.
Kagan will give you the structures and adaptations necessary to make cooperative learning a huge hit with your students. Start your little ones on the path to school success by nurturing important social and academic skills. Create a cooperative and caring classroom. Come away with ideas and activities you’ll be excited to implement the first day back and every day of school.
Days 1-4 course
Learn the secrets for success with K-Pre-2
- Learn the best Kagan Structures to use with younger children
- Master simple management techniques that make your class hum
- Get your little ones off to the right start with terrific teamwork skills
- Meet your youngsters’ need to talk, move, and play in a productive way
- Create a cooperative and caring class where everyone wants to be
- Boost comprehension and retention by engaging their minds and bodies
- Use fun and easy strategies to reach high standards for all students