Do you lead or facilitate staff meetings, faculty meetings, retreats, collaborative meetings, or work sessions? Join other instructional leaders who are transforming their schools and districts by improving the quality of their meetings. In the 2 days you will release the power of cooperative meetings.
2 Day Workshop.
Experience why Michael Fullan states,
“Cooperative Meetings is a treasure chest of ideas, resources, and activities for staff developers and others wishing to engage in dynamic learning experiences. No other resource exists that contains such a comprehensive set of strategies to enhance learning for all.”
This workshop gives you the step-by-step structures to transform your faculty into a community of leaders and learners. Cooperative Meetings was field tested for fifteen years in one of the world’s most acclaimed school districts, transforming staff relations and school practices.
Learn collaborative decision making structures so there are never winners and losers as your staff works together for school improvement. Improve staff relations; bring out the best in your teachers. Create engagement among all staff members, releasing energy in your meetings and beyond.
Make staff meetings a joyful time every teacher prizes. Join other administrators who are transforming their schools by transforming their meetings—release the power of cooperative meetings. Leave with inspiration and direction to create the dream school—a community of motivated, caring teachers.
- Motivate your staff with energising staff-building ideas
- Become an instructional leader by modelling active learning in your own faculty meetings
- Build positive relationships among your staff
- Have fun and solve problems together with initiative tasks and games
- Learn structures to make collaborative decisions and maximise teacher buy-in
- Discover how to use your time wisely by what you cover and what you leave out
- Build a learning community to grow together as professionals
- Develop personal commitment and investment in the school
- Create a shared vision with your staff and work together to make it a reality
Kagan Materials Provided to You at the Course
- Cooperative Meetings Book
- Cooperative Meetings Course Workbook
Kagan Structures You Will Learn at the Workshop
- People Hunt
- Continuous RoundRobin
- Team Interview
- Timed Round Robin
- Talking Chips
- Paraphrase Passport
- Guided Discussion
- Turn Toss
- Three-Step Interview
- Circle-the Sage
- One Stay, Three Stray
- Fist to Five