Balance Literacy Foundation Stage – Kindergarten, Pre, Prep – Australian Edition
What do you get when you put the best literacy content together with the best instruction available? Highly motivated and literate students. Early primary teachers and literacy coaches have pooled their experience to bring you these tremendously comprehensive guides covering the five national literacy standards: Comprehension, Word Study, Fluency, Writing and Vocabulary. But unlike any other literacy program, it delivers the literacy skills with the cooperative learning and active engagement thrills. Your students will use Turn Toss to practice spelling, Quiz-Quiz-Trade to master antonyms, CentrePiece to make their writing more descriptive. These giant resources are brimming with activities, lessons, resources and blacklines making it easy to implement a highly engaging literacy program. Use it as a complete balanced literacy program, or pick and choose activities to infuse engagement into your current language arts program. 528 pages
- Covers the five national literacy standards: Word Study, Fluency, Writing, Vocabulary and Comprehension
- Delivers the literacy skills with the Cooperative Learning and Active Engagement thrills
- Loaded with activities, lessons, resources and blacklines to boost engagement in your current English & literacy program.
- Over 390 Ready-to-Use Reproducibles
- A complete Foundation stage literacy resource