Course Calendar NSW
Upcoming Kagan training events
24/01/2020 - Cooperative Learning Day 2 on Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th February 2020 at Tumut Public School, NSWLocation: Tumut Public School
Kagan Cooperative Learning is the Course All Teachers Love To Complete!
Our most popular course!
More than 10,000 teachers have completed this course since Kagan Australia commenced conducting courses in Australia.
- Do you want to engage students more in class?
- Do you want to learn structures that will help raise test score results?
- Do you want to have a toolbox full of teacher-friendly strategies that you can implement tomorrow?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions – this is the course for you!
What You Will Experience
Firstly, you’ll experience cutting edge teaching structures to create classroom success now and forever!
In addition, you’ll learn management tips, how to form effective teams, strategies for creating a cooperative class through teambuilding and classbuilding, and why cooperative learning produces gains when group work often fails.
Finally, you will experience a professional development course that has practical, hands-on ideas grounded in sound research and theory.
(All Kagan Australia courses are registered with the Australian Institute of Teachers)
Rave Reviews from Participants
“This professional learning is without a doubt the most effective professional learning I have ever done! I felt so inspired it made me want to go back into a classroom!! I don’t know about other schools, but there is a real buzz happening here at the moment and all teachers have implemented the strategies and the structures in their classes already.” Jack B, Principal, WA
How Many Days Should I Attend?
- You can attend any number of days – 1 day or up to all days listed for a course.
- Courses are repeated throughout the year. Participants can complete the course over a period of time.
- We recommend that you initially attend days 1 & 2 which will give you good a basis for implementing cooperative learning in your classroom. This is how the majority of participants build their knowledge and skill of Kagan Cooperative Learning.
- Some participants attend all 5 days in one go. These participants usually like to complete the full course in one go so they have a good understanding of Kagan Cooperative Learning and they are saving on travel expenses.
- A special feature of our courses is that once you have attended a course you can repeat that course within 2 years of completing the course at NO COST!
- Generous discounts are available to school groups – contact Yvonne by email email@example.com or phone 0429 824511.
- Principals attend any course for free when 2 or more of their staff register and attend the same course. (Cost of course materials are to be paid for and are not included in this discount)
- If you are interested in attending any of our courses please submit the registration form as soon as possible to help us plan for upcoming courses.
- NO PAYMENT is required or processed until you receive confirmation that you have a position on a course and that the course has sufficient numbers to be conducted.
- We cannot guarantee that any course will be conducted – it all depends on the numbers. So get going & submit your registration form today!