Objectives - Policy statement
1. Kagan Australia Teacher Professional Learning is committed to service excellence as a supplier of products and professional development for teachers.
2. To ensure our customers are satisfied with the services we provide we will conduct our activities in a systematic manner based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO9001: 2000.
3. The directors of Kagan Australia are committed to the continual improvement of the effectiveness of the system and have established measurable quality objectives at all levels of the organisation to drive improvement.
4. Satisfied customers are our prime goal. If a customer is dissatisfied with the content, quality or delivery of training we will refund all payment for attendance at the course provided the participant informs the trainer of their dissatisfaction no later than morning break of a whole day training, or midway through trainings of shorter duration.
Responsibilities and delegations
5. Our staff are trained to understand our quality policy, system and procedures. Everyone at Kagan Australia is committed to quality.
Monitoring and evaluation
6. The Directors of Kagan Australia are responsible for monitoring and evaluating the operation of this policy within their area of responsibility.
7. Director, Kagan Australia 02 49824511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about our accrediation status and how our trainers are certified by Kagan USA. Meet the trainers and be assured that we have policies that support you as a participant and customer of Kagan Australia.